The Head of Early and Middle Years has direct responsibility for the day-to-day leadership and management of the Early and Middle Years (ECP through Grade 8). The job is focused on the well-being and learning of students, the effective provision of inspiring teaching and learning opportunities in the classroom and use of appropriate learning environments (inside and out), as well as the planning and supervision of EY and MY Assemblies (in conjunction with the Chaplain) and School Wide events throughout the year. The Head of Early and Middle Years is a member of the Education Team, the Admissions Committee, the Curriculum and Assessment Team, the Extended School Council, the Events and Calendar Group (ECG), the Professional Development Committee, and pastoral committees.
This is a full-time position at Asia’s oldest international boarding school. Woodstock's campus lies within a protected forest at elevation on the front range of the Indian Himalayas. Additional leadership responsibilities may be available. For more information, please visit the school’s website at www.woodstockschool.in or watch our inspiring educational philosophy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQx0hKzwwzY.
To fulfill its goal of imparting a world class and experiential education, Woodstock believes in attaining certain objectives. Please click here to view our Desired Learning Outcomes.
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
· Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided at no charge. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access.
Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
· Child Education: As per Education Policy
· Relocation Assistance: As per school's policy
· Annual Cash Travel Allowance:As per School's Policy.
· Meals: Subsidized. Staff members typically pay INR 1700 (USD 28) per month for all three meals through the month, including
· Provident Fund(India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%
· Vacation: As per Leave Policy.
· Medical insurance Coverage: INR 500,000 per staff member for hospitalization
Deadline : 31 December 2019
Hiring for July 2020