Woodstock School is looking for Director of Alumni Affairs to plan and implement programs and projects to strategically engage with alumni to provide tangible benefits to alumni, current students and the school. Serving as one of the Woodstock’s main ambassadors the Director will be charged with building and maintaining relationships with former pupils, parents and staff as well as other friends and supporters of the school.
This is a full-time position at Asia’s oldest international boarding school. Woodstock's campus lies within a protected forest at elevation on the front range of the Indian Himalayas. Additional leadership responsibilities may be available. For more information, please visit the school’s website at www.woodstockschool.in or watch our inspiring educational philosophy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQx0hKzwwzY.
Please click here for the job description.
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
- Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided based on availability. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access. Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
- Relocation Assistance: As per School's Policy.
- Annual Cash Travel Allowance: As per School's Policy.
- Provident Fund (India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%.
- Vacation: 40 vacation days. This does not include sick leave, national holidays and others.
- Medical insurance Coverage: Rs. 5 lac per staff member for hospitalization.