Woodstock School is seeking an experienced and dynamic Education Administrative (EA) Officer for a July 2019 start date. The EA Officer is responsible for organizing and coordinating office operations and procedures in order to promote organizational effectiveness and efficiency. The EA Officer reports to the Head of Upper Years and is responsible for establishing efficient systems, as well as maintaining office records and a collaborative office environment. This is a full-time position at Asia’s oldest international boarding school. Woodstock's campus lies within a protected forest at elevation on the front range of the Indian Himalayas. Additional leadership responsibilities may be available. For more information, please visit the school’s website at www.woodstockschool.in or watch our inspiring educational philosophy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQx0hKzwwzY.
Please click here to read the Job description.
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
- Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided based on availability. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access. Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
- Relocation Assistance: As per School's Policy.
- Annual Cash Travel Allowance: As per School's Policy.
- Provident Fund (India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%.
- Vacation: 40 vacation days. This does not include sick leave, national holidays and others.
- Medical insurance Coverage: Rs. 5 lac per staff member for hospitalization.
Closing date: 31st March 2019
Hiring for July 2019