Woodstock School is looking for an HR Officer to join its Human Resources team. This is a highly hands-on HR Generalist role in a fast-paced department that supports the school's diverse workforce. The role requires an energetic individual who is willing to challenge themselves and achieve their full potential in this internationally minded community. This person will support to the department’s day-to-day operations, including but not limited to areas such as recruitment, contracts management, policy review and compliance, payroll processing, compensation and benefits administration, data analysis, labor relations and performance management.
You are the ideal candidate for this position if you:
- Possess a minimum of four years of HR experience in a generalist capacity or a similar role
- Have the ability to handle work pressure and sensitive issues with professionalism and with the highest sense of integrity and confidentiality
- Can be on your toes to deliver consistent good quality work in a fast-changing work environment by managing time and effort across projects/tasks
- Have the ability to solve issues based on due diligence of information with excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Can clearly communicate in discussions and written documents; deliver regular updates and feedback clearly and tactfully.
- Are creative, proactive and driven with a mind set to leave things better than you found them
- Are comfortable with numbers and have strong spreadsheet/MS Excel skills; Experience in an HR Software system is highly desirable
- Take ownership of your work and take initiative to complete unanticipated or ad hoc tasks, and verifying the completeness of your work
- Are a team player with a client-service bent of mind
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
- Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided at no charge. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access. Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
- Relocation Assistance: Generous relocation allowance available depending on family size
- Home Travel Allowance: Annual cash benefit as per the Home of Record.
- Subsized Meals
- Provident Fund (India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%.
- Vacation: 40 vacation days. This does not include sick leave, national holidays and others.
- Medical insurance Coverage: INR 5 lakh per staff member for hospitalization.