Woodstock’s Estates team is responsible for managing development of our ongoing campus renovation, overseeing the design and construction of new facilities, capital budgeting, project management, energy and sustainability programs, facility operations, maintenance and service and maintaining campus facility data for our 250 acre campus.
The Director of Campus Planning, Engineering and Facilities leads the development of thoughtful and robust plans to determine future capital programs for delivery of Woodstock’s buildings, facilities infrastructure, campus landscape, and support services. Close coordination throughout the school and with other agencies and the local community is essential.
This is a leadership role that requires effective management of a complex organization and diligent management of a large budget. Woodstock is looking for a dynamic leader who possesses skills necessary to ensure the continued successful growth and responsiveness of the department and enhance its capabilities. Integrity, clarity of thought, exposure to effective management techniques and an ability to work in a dynamic, fast paced business environment are must for this role.
Please click here here for a detailed job description for this role.
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
· Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided based on availability. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access. Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
· Relocation Assistance: Fully paid airfare to Mussoorie and a Baggage allowance in the range of Rupees 30,000 to 80,000 depending on the family size as per the School's Relocation Allowance Policy.
· Annual Cash Travel Allowance: As per School's Policy.
· Provident Fund (India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%.
· Vacation: 40 vacation days. This does not include sick leave, national holidays and others.
· Medical insurance Coverage: Rs. 5 lac per staff member for hospitalization.
Closing date: 31st December 2018
Hiring for Spring 2019