Woodstock School is looking for a Resident Medical Officer for the Health Center to serve as an advocate for the health and wellbeing of students and staff in the Woodstock Community by serving as a medical consultant, approving medical protocols and emergency procedures.
Please click here to read the Job description.
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
- Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided based on availability. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access. Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
- Relocation Assistance: Fully paid airfare to Mussoorie and a Baggage allowance in the range of Rupees 30,000 to 80,000 depending on the family size as per the School's Relocation Allowance Policy.
- Annual Cash Travel Allowance: As per School's Policy.
- Provident Fund (India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%.
- Vacation: 40 vacation days. This does not include sick leave, national holidays and others.
- Medical insurance Coverage: Rs. 5 lac per staff member for hospitalization.
Closing date: 31st October 2018
Hiring for Fall 2019