Woodstock School is seeking an experienced and dynamic MYP Integrated Science teacher for a February 2019 start date. The ideal candidate will also be able to teach MYP Mathematics. IB Experience preferred. This is a full-time position at Asia’s oldest international boarding school. Woodstock's campus lies within a protected forest at elevation on the front range of the Indian Himalayas. Additional leadership responsibilities may be available. For more information, please visit the school’s website at www.woodstockschool.in or watch our inspiring educational philosophy here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQx0hKzwwzY.
Please click here for the Job Description.
To fulfill its goal of imparting a world class and experiential education, Woodstock believes in attaining certain objectives. Please click here to view our Desired Learning Outcomes
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
- Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided at no charge. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access. Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
- Child Education: As per Education Policy
- Overseas Living Allowance: Financial Incentives for extending contracts for third and fourth years
- Relocation Assistance: Fully paid airfare for family to move to India. Baggage allowance : As per School's Policy.
- Annual Cash Travel Allowance: As per School's Policy.
- Meals: Subsidized.
- Provident Fund(India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%
- Vacation: 50 vacation days. This does not include sick leave, national holidays and others
- Medical insurance Coverage: INR 500,000 per staff member for hospitalization
Closing Date: 15 December 2018
Hiring for: Semester starting February 2019