Woodstock School is looking for an Accountant for the Business Office. The right candidate will be responsible for the co-ordination and smooth functioning of the Business Office. This position reports directly to the Director of Finance.
This is a temporary contract position for 1 year with a potential to be extended for a longer period of time..
Please click here to read the Job description.
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
- Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided based on availability. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access. Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
- Relocation Assistance: Baggage allowance of Rupees 50,000 (USD 740)
- Annual Cash Travel Allowance: As per School's Policy.
- Provident Fund (India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%.
- Vacation: 40 vacation days. This does not include sick leave, national holidays and others.
- Medical insurance Coverage: Rs. 5 lac per staff member for hospitalization.
Closing date: 31st July 2018
Hiring for Fall 2018