The ideal Math candidate would have at least 3-5 years of experience teaching AP Statistics and MYP/DP Math courses. We are looking for a teacher that can engage students in a variety of ways, and with deep understanding and passion. Someone who possesses a desire to help students develop their skills and who wants to design activities and projects that will activate their interest and creativity is the kind of teacher we’re looking for.
To fulfill its goal of imparting a world class and experiential education, Woodstock believes in attaining certain objectives. Please click here to view our Desired Learning Outcomes.
Woodstock offers a wide variety of benefits to its staff:
- Housing: A furnished apartment or house is provided at no charge. Water is paid for by the school, and so is internet access. Electricity and Telephone are highly subsidized.
- Child Education: As per Education Policy
- Relocation Assistance: As per school's policy
- Annual Cash Travel Allowance:As per School's Policy.
- Meals: Subsidized. Staff members typically pay INR 1700 (USD 28) per month for all three meals through the month, including weekends
- Provident Fund(India’s equivalent of the 401(K) plans in the US): School matches employee contribution at 100%
- Vacation: 50 vacation days. This does not include sick leave, national holidays and others
- Medical insurance Coverage: INR 500,000 per staff member for hospitalization
Hiring : July 2019