- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Mobile Software (Apps) developer (Full Time)
You will be responsible for creating new mobile Apps on multiple platforms (iOS, Android) predominantly for the Festival, Events and Tourism Market and working closely with a core development team. You will be responsible for the full product lifecycle from conception right the way through to publication and maintenance.
- Smart and gets things done
- Experience in both Objective-C and/or Java is ideal. If you don't know either but have experience in C or C++ and you're willing to learn, that might do.
- Experience in writing client/server programs that publish/consume web services/APIs
- BSc in a programming related discipline a plus
- Experience with version control, scripting languages (such as Python,Perl, etc), basic graphic manipulation a plus
- Experience with a smartphone SDK a plus
Remuneration will be commensurate with experience.
MobaNode was founded in October 2007 and is an award winning mobile design company specialising in engaging directly with consumers by developing and delivering personal, targeted, relevant applications and content to mobile devices.
MobaNode has worked on mobile strategies with many international brands such as IRB (International Rugby Board), eMobile (Eircom), Nokia, Absolut Vodka, Heineken, Carlsberg and more. More specifically, in the Event and Tourism sectors MobaNode has built applications for the major Irish Music Festivals (Oxegen & Electric Picnic), major cultural festivals (St. Patrick’s Festival, Absolut Fringe festival) and major tourist sites such as the Battle of the Boyne, Dublin Civic Trust and Kilkenny Castle to name but a few
MobaNode was short listed for the TechCrunch Europa Awards, was a Munster Regional Finalist in the Intertrade Ireland Seedcorn awards and won the €60,000 Impact Media Elevate Award. MobaNode's founder Shane Mc Allister was nominated as a “Net Visionary” by the Irish Internet Association.