- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Quality Assurance Analyst (Full Time)
San Diego, CA, CA, US
Mindgruve is seeking a Quality Assurance Analyst to lead the testing effort for new and existing applications and websites. Our ideal candidate will be comfortable working alone or in a small team, and have experience working directly with clients.
We need a person with:
- 3+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role testing web based applications
- Experience writing and executing test cases, tracking bugs and verifying resolution of issues
- Background in automated testing using scripting tools (e.g. Selenium)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work collaboratively with software developers, account managers and project managers to understand business requirements and develop appropriate test plans while meeting project deadlines
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Good eye for aesthetics and attention to detail
- Experience with one or more CMS systems
- Agency Experience
Compensation commensurate with experience. We offer competitive benefits including medical and 401K. This is an in-house position. No headhunters, contractors, freelancers, overseas agents or professional job-hoppers will be considered.
Qualified candidates MUST submit a cover letter, resume and hourly/salary history to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Quality Assurance Analyst” in the subject line.
Mindgruve = The Next Generation Agency
Mindgruve is a digital media firm that creates result-driven solutions for top U.S. brands. Mindgruve specializes in integrated campaigns that improve cost per lead and cost per sale, while also fostering long-term customer value and brand awareness. Mindgruve’s strategy, creative, design and technology teams work collaboratively to deliver highly effective campaigns across all channels, platforms and devices.
Marketing Mix Strategy, Media Buying, Online Business Modeling, Social Media, Internet Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Website Design, Search Marketing, Website Development, Smartphone Applications, Ecommerce, iPad Applications