- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Senior HR Director (Full Time)
Charleston, SC, US
When was the last time that a day at the office was accompanied by the satisfaction of knowing that you did something positive to change the world? At FV Corporation we are working at various levels and projects in the world's game and growing our team!
And while we are working to enable the success of several organizations, we are enabling the success of our company and our people. We are committed to developing the careers of our employees, in all professions, through learning and mentoring programs. And we do it all in an environment that values teamwork, diversity and philanthropy.
The FV Corporation HR team has an exciting opportunity for an experienced and exceptional Senior HR Director to support one of our business unit groups. The Senior HR Director will have generalist responsibilities including developing, managing, implementing and integrating HR programs for the business in support of organizational objectives. This includes developing strong business relationships with the executive management and client groups; developing and driving the people agenda for the business; analyzing and presenting information to the management team that enables good business decisions; participating as a member of the HR management team; and driving and supporting cross-group and global client and HR initiatives.
- Business Partner: Understand the business and their people priorities. Serve as a key member of the leadership team to assist in driving business results. Drive systemic organizational and people strategies that are aligned to the business strategy.
- Change Agent: Partner with and coach the business leadership team to facilitate organizational and cultural change.
- Organizational Effectiveness Catalyst: Develop talent pipelines, implement career planning capabilities, ensure organization effectiveness and position the organization for future success.
- Program Manager: Partner with HR and business colleagues to design and implement HR strategies in alignment with both business and HR functional objectives. Examples may include strategic planning, visioning, change management, team building, leadership development programs, management excellence programs, and key talent retention programs.
- Employee Advocate: Build management capability to facilitate an open and inclusive FV Corporation values-based environment that enables effective employee relations. Ensure role is perceived as an objective employee resource and escalation path for unresolved employee relations issues.
Experience and Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a proven leader who is a strategist and HR practitioner with a track record of successfully implementing people programs and initiatives in a rapidly changing environment.
- 8+ years of directly applicable HR experience preferably in a high-tech organization.
- BS/BA degree with an emphasis in HR or equivalent.
- Demonstrated competence in change management, coaching, and influencing business leaders.
- Ability to multi-task, embrace ambiguity, understand organizational dynamics, drive culture change, recognize trends and identify systematic approaches to solving problems.
- Competence and confidence working with all levels in the organizations, coaching leaders. Proven experience of excellent influencing skills and strong business acumen.
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, excellent project and time management skills, strong problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills; project management, and the ability to work in a highly collaborative team environment.
- Capable of implementing for the best and broadest benefit to the companies and employees the following: Employee Screening, Payroll, Benefits, Employee Incentives & Rewards Corporate Culture
- Working knowledge of how to effectively use and implement Zartis
This documents does not create an employment contract, implied of otherwise, other than an at will relationship.
FV Corporation is a global football (aka soccer) holding company comprised of professional, digital and grassroots divisions in the world’s most popular sport. The company seeks undervalued assets and opportunities to build long term value for its properties, partners and shareholders.