Join our well-established and growing medical products company as a Healthcare Customer Service Representative. We currently have an opening at various locations across Michigan, including our Auburn Hills, Farmington Hills, Rochester Hills and Warren offices. Job duties will include:
- Greeting, acknowledging, scheduling and pre-registering patients promptly and courteously.
- Verifying insurance information, obtaining necessary authorizations and referral forms. Processing orders in the computer system.
- Discharging patients promptly, and filing all patient related documents.
- Maintaining work in process file for custom orders and coordinating receipt of custom ordered items.
Other Customer Service duties involve answering phones and assisting patients, physicians and referral sources in a front desk environment. Answering of claims questions, processing orders, maintaining and updating patient information in the computer system as well as billing for patient services will also be expected. Successful candidates will have a demonstrated ability to multi-task while remaining extremely organized. We are looking for individuals who pride themselves on their people skills, both face-to-face and over the phone. A college degree is preferred and at least one year of customer service experience is required.
If a fast paced, structured environment with a variety of tasks is your idea of a fun workplace, then you’ll succeed in this position. To express your interest in this opportunity, please respond with your resume. Thank you.
- At least one year of medical office/hospital experience
- At least one year of customer service experience
- Previous Medical Billing/Coding experience preferred
- College degree preferred
- Knowledge of Medical Terminology
Cybertech, a recruiting company established in 1995, represents a select list of clients in industries including Automotive, High Technology, and Medical. Our goal is to solve our clients' staffing challenges in a fast and cost-effective manner. And in the process, we aim to delight the candidates we come to know.
Cybertech, The Solution Provider.