Choose Credera for a rewarding career that provides a range of opportunities and challenges that allow you to play a key role in solving problems for top Fortune 500 companies…a place where you will have the chance to work with cutting edge technologies alongside the brightest technical minds in the industry. Choose Credera for the chance to work with leaders who desire to equip and encourage you both in your personal and professional growth through monthly tech meetings and a company-wide mentorship program...choose Credera for the chance to work in a fun environment where you would enjoy minimal travel, company Fireside Chats, monthly happy hours, and a company trip!
Credera is proud to have tied in rating with the #1 company on Glassdoor’s Best Place to Work list, received their OpenCompany Distinction, and have a 100% employee recommendation rating. We are also honored to be selected as one of Texas Monthly Magazine’s Best Companies to Work for in Texas (2013, 2014, 2015), one of the Inc. 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies in America (2012, 2013, 2014), Dallas 100 (2012, 2013), and Dallas Business Journal’s Best Places to Work in North Texas (2013).
If you are passionate about software development, working in a collaborative team environment and along side the best minds in the consulting world to solve the toughest challenges, this is the job for you. Our consultants have a passion about technology and solving complex and interesting problems. We work with clients across a wide spectrum of domains and as such each one of our projects is unique in a lot of ways. We expect all our consultants to be hands-on as they deliver technology solutions and lead our clients to strategic goals.
- Write server-side code for web-based applications, create robust high-volume production applications, and develop prototypes quickly
- Work with a project architect and/or technical lead to estimate development effort
- Perform peer code reviews
- Learn new technologies as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, or related field of study
- Minimum 1 year of hands on experience with Java technologies
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Design principles
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Additional Preferred Skills:
- Previous consulting experience
- Experience with eCommerce frameworks such as ATG, Hybris, or Broadleaf
- Expertise in eCommerce/online store business lifecycle (product/inventory search, shopping cart, check out flow, order management, payment, shipping/delivery, conversion, multi-store front, customer service, personal marketing/cross selling)
- Experience managing the product catalog, promotions, and other content for an eCommerce application via CMS or other means
- Java EE technologies (Servlets/JSP, JMS, Web Services, EJB)
- Middle tier integration with ESBs
- Spring Framework (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Transaction Management)
- ORM experience with JPA or Hibernate
- Relational database modeling and design
- Alternate JVM languages (Groovy/Grails, Scala, etc.)