- 1. Jobs /
- 2. Job Description /
- 3. Job Application
Class 1 Company driver and Owner Operators (Full Time)
Saskatoon, SK, Canada
Class 1 drivers
- Class 1 drivers
- Local runs available
- Canada-USA runs available
- To operate and maintain Canada Cartage and the customer's equipment to ensure safe and efficient delivery of Customer's product while operating in accordance to the Collective Agreement, Canada Cartage and Customer's policies.
- Spareboard, training to be done on all accounts to fill in where required.
- Maintain contact via cell phone with Customer's shipping office and Canada Cartage dispatch with all delays and breakdowns that may occur during the course of the day.
- Responsible for offloading and reloading customer product.
- Handing in complete and proper paperwork as required by Canada Cartage and customer requirements (vehicle inspection, DTS's etc.) at the end of each day.
- Reporting all unit defects directly to Fleet Management and Canada Cartage dispatch.
- Interior maintenance and fueling of the units used at the end of each day or as required.
- Driver is responsible for own transportation to and from work.
- To be confirmed upon application
- As per Customer requirements
- Valid Class 1 with air
- FAST Approved for Class 1 USA applicants
- Minimum one (1) year experience
- Must be willing to handbomb
- Strong knowledge of Saskatchewan, and surrounding areas
- Clean criminal record check
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past year
- Customer oriented with demonstrated professional attitude
We are Canada’s largest provider of fleet outsourcing, serving some of the country’s best-known and most successful companies.
Canada Cartage is a great place to work! We are a family-oriented company with cohesive team and a positive, hard-working atmosphere. We have fun events throughout the year that bring us together, like our truck rodeos, summer barbeques, pancake breakfasts and driver-appreciation week.
We’re committed to our employees, their families, and the communities where we work.