ATS Ireland require a motivated candidate to work as an Automation Engineer as part of a team based out of ATS offices in Cork. The present need is for an Automation Engineer to work on automation projects in Ireland.
The successful candidate can look forward to receiving training with a view to progressing to be part of a team of MES specialists to service contracts in Ireland and work with ATS on international initiatives.
· To maintain automation equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
· Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
· Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
· Adhere to change management and cGMP requirements.
· Experience in high volume automation / robotics desirable.
· Experience in Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives and Vision systems desirable.
· Flexibility to travel nationally and internationally
· All adhoc duties as required.
Good communication skills, a team player, ability to energize
Business acumen in a technical environment
Strong exposure to MES technologies
Exposure to enterprise level large-scale applications
Experience with IT environment or organisation
Ireland & International
DOE; Full Time
ATS is The Independent Solution Provider for Industrial & Process Automation, IT and Quality worldwide. Founded in 1986, ATS is expert in Control Technologies, SCADA/HMI, Programming Languages, Communication & Networks, Databases, and Manufacturing Execution Systems. Six ATS Business Activities transfer this knowledge to our customers: ATS Training, ATS Consulting, ATS On-Site Support, ATS Projects, ATS Software Development, and ATS Products. ATS has a worldwide network of offices and experts to support Global and Local organisations.