We are looking for a talented junior C++ developer to join our development team to working on cutting-edge projects. Our products are critically acclaimed and commercially successful (e.g. Best Kids App award 2010, iPad App of the Week.) If you are an outstandingly talented, detail oriented developer looking to work on high-profile successful projects then this might be the job for you.
Required Skills and Experience
- A solid understanding of OO principles in the context of high-performance, real-time software.
- A solid understanding of C / C++.
- An understanding of OpenGL and OpenAL.
- A working knowledge of 3D math.
- A quality-focused approach to software development.
- An ability to work in a team.
Beneficial Skills and Experience
- Experience with SVN and an understanding of general Software Configuration Management.
- A working knowledge of Objective C on iOS and Mac OS X.
- A working knowledge of native Android development (SDK and NDK)
- A solid understanding of Finite State Machines and their applications.
Please note, you will be required to sit a C++ test as part of your interview. In order to pass this stage of the interview process you should be familiar with all the material covered in Effective C++ by Scott Meyers. If you not familiar with this material you will more than likely fail our C++ test and will not be considered for this position.