Diyaa is looking for an exceptional, Web Developer for our Jeddah City office. In this position, you will work closely with a team of Designer to build awesome web applications.
If you’re the right one for us, you pay attention to detail, are flexible and take great pride in your work. You should have an insatiable appetite for learning new skills and constantly improving existing ones. You’re going to help us make the Diyaa even better, whether it’s by command-line hacking, building new features, or optimizing performance. We are passionate about what we do; and we expect no less from you!
- Solid, professional PHP and relational database (ideally MySQL and/or PostgreSQL) experience, developing highly-scalable Web applications
- An understanding of object-oriented programming and software design patterns
- Linux-based development and administration knowledge
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong spoken and written communication skills
- Experience with Python (particularly Django)
- Experience building tools that interact with social-networking services (Facebook, Twitter, et al.)
- Dedication to unit testing, code review and other quality-oriented practices
- An understanding of internationalization and localization concerns and associated headaches
- Participation in free and open source software development
- A couple of hobby projects that you want to show us
- A degree in computer science or similar